An initial consultation is free of charge, where you and your dog can visit us to discuss your dog’s needs.
Group Walks£11 per dog per walk
- Walk is one hour in duration and includes collection and drop off (within Crowborough area)
- There is a charge of £5 for pick up and drop off from areas in an excess of a three-mile radius of Crowborough
- Solo walks are possible (subject to additional cost). Please contact me to discuss
Day Care£18 per dog per day
- includes a 1 hour walk
- Please drop off and pick up your dog at an agreed time (9 hours max)
- Collection and return is £5 per day
Boarding£23 per dog per night
- Dogs will be walked and their stay will be as one of the family
- Please drop off and pick up your dog at an agreed time
- Collection is £5 if required.
- Return is £5 if required
- A 50% non-refundable deposit will need to be paid to secure any holiday/boarding bookings
Vets & Grooming£10 per visit visit plus 40p per mile.
- Taking your dog to the vets
- Taking your dog for Grooming
Please note: I charge double rates for Bank Holidays, Easter and during the Christmas period.
The Small But Important Print• I am fully insured but would recommend that you also have appropriate pet insurance Expand
- I have appropriate business insurance but recommend you have your own insurance to cover your dog in case of illness etc. • I require written consent from the owner to walk the dog off the lead
- Group walks are usually off lead once the dogs are at a safe distance from car parks and roads. Not all dogs are suitable to walk off lead for a variety of reasons. Permission to/not to walk your dog off lead is obtained during the registration process.
- I walk in a variety of locations to suit age, ability, needs etc. of the dogs being walked. Varying locations also keeps walks stimulating. I have a licence to walk dogs on Ashdown Forest, issued by the Conservators of Ashdown Forest, but also walk in other areas.
- All dogs should have up to date vaccinations. I will need to see proof of vaccination record upon registration. All dogs must also be microchipped.
- Dogs love to sniff in the undergrowth where the ticks and fleas call home. Please treat your dog with an appropriate preventative.
- I have an in-tact male Labrador who is a gentle soul but is as red blooded as the next dog with an in-season female!
- I may have other dogs in daycare or boarding at the same time. I also walk in areas where there are sometimes lots of other dogs. It is therefore very important that dogs are not aggressive, either in the home, car or out on walks.
- Dogs from other households may be staying in daycare or boarding at the same time. Written consent will be obtained when you register to acknowledge your dog may be sharing living and sleeping space with dogs from other households. I do take into consideration individual dog’s needs in domestic arrangements.
Telephone: 07812075342 or email firstname.lastname@example.org